Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Health Update:

Well it has been awhile since my last post about my diagnosis of Adenomyosis and I thought I would give update. I started out doing a detox to clean out excesive estrogen so that the progesterone would absorb better. I started the natural progesterone cream this past week and right away it started to work. I had a few things that concerned me and I emailed the company and was surprised to hear from the owner right away and told to call him. We discussed my issues today and he tells me that all my symptoms are a sign that I am an extreme case of estrogen dominance. From his knowledge and belief he thinks he gave me special instructions to do over the next 2 months (and even told me to call him back in a few weeks). He thinks that with this treatment I will be able to more easily lose weight and get my cycles more regulated. Then maybe we will be able to conceive :) A friend of mine who also struggles with infertility explained it well this week. Everytime a friend finds our they're expecting or has a baby it is so exciting, yet it make us ponder our own infertility and reminds us of our discontentment. So that is the latest and hopefully I spared you any gruesome details ;)

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

hi :) Thanks for the comment on my blog!! :) I have never heard of that condition. I had to have a total hysterectomy and was thrown into early menopause and hae been having issues every since. I look forward to gettin to know you better.

Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Rochele said...

Hey Megan, just wanted to let you know I'm posting my Kroger shopping trips again if you want to check them out you can:-)